Sunday, May 23, 2010

My thought for A to Z

A – Appreciate
I always appreciate what I have… း))

B – Blogging
For this moment, Blog is my Best friend… Oops…!!!

C – Coffee, Cheese Cake & of course, Clouds


As you know, those are my all time favorites…

D – Daddy
Need not to describe about him, right…?

E – Entrance


In our life, some of the things are easier of entrance than of exit...
Have to be careful...!!

F – Friendship
Friendship is one of the most important things in my life.
Always value the friend who can give me understanding.

G – Google
Anything I want to know, I just go Google & search…

That’s why Google is very important for me… Hee.. Hee..

H – Home
No place like home…

I – I
I is for personality.

The word I is what defined me as an individual, as a person separate from all others.

J – Jeans
That’s what I use to wear…

K – Kindness
Kindness is the one which can see even blind people or which can hear even deaf people.
I always try to be kind & patient to people who needs.

L – Laugh
Have you laughed yet today…??? If not, try to get a least one reason for laugh.

M – Mum
Mum is the lady I love most…!!! She meant a lot to me..

N – No
A word for denial but for me, it’s the hardest word to say…!!

O – Ordinary
I try not to be out of ordinary because I'm just an ordinary person…

P – Peace
Peace… it can start from the smile… So what are you waiting for…?

Q – Quiet
I have one sentence in my notes.
The quieter you become, the more you can hear. Agree..?

R – Reading
Reading always gives me a lot of enjoyment. I always wanted to read variety of books.

S – Steps


A journey of the thousand miles starts from a single step..!!!
Now I am thinking on which step I am standing.

T – Time
Time is free & it's priceless.
You can't own it, but you can use it.
You can't keep it, but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it, you can never get it back.

U – Understanding
Everyone need correct understanding to each other..

That’s the powerful word for every relationship.

V – Vacation
So tired on daily routines… Seriously need vacation…

W – Whatever
I am the one who always see everything in positive point of view. So… whatever lah…

X – X

In scrabble and other word games, people always looking for it.
Because of high-point for the words that start with X.
But to me… it’s nothing so special, just a X…

Y – You
Without you, I am totally nothing.
You mean everything to me…

Z – Zillion
Zillion means indeterminate number… Thanks a zillion to you all for reading my post.


ညီမ ပန္ပန္ရဲ႕ A to Z Tag ပါ…။
စာလံုးေတြအတြက္ ေတာ္ေတာ္ေတာ့ ဦးေႏွာက္စားေပမယ့္ ေတြးရတာ ေပ်ာ္တဲ့ ကိုယ့္အတြက္ေတာ့ ေပ်ာ္စရာပါပဲ…။ ပထမေတာ့ စာလံုးေတြကို ဓါတ္ပံုနဲ႕ သရုပ္ေဖၚမလို႔ပဲ… ဒါေပမယ့္ အကုန္လံုးကို ဓါတ္ပံုနဲ႕ ျပရရင္ သိပ္ရွည္လ်ားၿပီး ဖတ္တဲ့သူေတြအတြက္ မ်က္ေစ့ေနာက္စရာေတြမ်ား ျဖစ္သြားမလား ေတြးၿပီး အခုလိုေလးပဲ ေရးလိုက္ပါတယ္။ လာဖတ္တဲ့သူငယ္ခ်င္း မိတ္ေဆြေတြနဲ႕အတူ သတိတရ Tag လာတဲ့ ညီမ ပန္ ကို ေက်းဇူးပါ…။ အခု ဆက္ Tag ခ်င္တာကေတာ့ သူငယ္ခ်င္း ခ်စ္ၾကည္ေအး ကိုပါ…။ ေရးမယ္ ဟုတ္... း))


15 comments:

  1. Appreciate what you have ႀကီးက ထိပ္ဆံုးမွာပါလားေနာ္။။ ဟဲဟဲ (ေပ်ာ္-ေအာင္-ထား-တာ) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. အေၾကာင္းသိေတြမို႕ သေဘာေပါက္လိုက္ပါ ပန္ပန္... း))
    (ေပ်ာ္ - ေအာင္ - ထား - တာ . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  3. မ= မၾကီး မငယ္နဲ႕
    ဆ= ေဆာ႕စရာ ရွားလို႕... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ညီမေလး... ၾကိဳက္တယ္ဆိုလို႕ ေတြးရက်ိဳး ေရးရက်ိဳး နပ္ပါတယ္... ေက်းဇူးပါ... း))

    ကိုမႈး... ကိုယ့္အလွည့္က်ရင္သာ မၾကီးမငယ္နဲ႕ မေဆာ့မိပါေစနဲ႕ေနာ္... ေလာေလာဆယ္ေတာ့ ပန္ပန္ေရးထားတာ ဖတ္ၿပီး ေသနပ္ပစ္ က်င့္မလားလို႕ စဥ္းစားေနတယ္... ဒါပဲ...။

    ReplyDelete
  5. သက္ေဝ...ေရးထားတာ ေကာင္းထွာေအ...
    ေရးခ်င္ေနတုန္း ေရတြင္းထဲက် ျဖစ္သြားတယ္ ဟီးဟီး...ေရးမယ္
    ဒီမွာ နမူနာ...

    A for Apple : an apple a day, keep ur Ko gyi away :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ဖတ္လို႔ေကာင္းတယ္.. You ကဘယ္သူလဲ? သိရဲ႕သားနဲ႔ေမးၾကည္႔တာပါ :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. No ေျပာခဲတယ္ဆိုလို႔ သေဘာက်သြားၿပီ။ ပိုက္ဆံေခ်းပါ မမ.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. အိုုင္ ခ်င္းေတာ့..အိုုင္ဒီယာတူေနျပီ...
    လာခိုုးခ် တာကိုု..ခပ္ေၾကာေၾကာေလး ေျပာသြားတယ္.. ဟိဟိ

    ReplyDelete
  9. တကယ္ေပ်ာ္စရာေလး သက္ေ၀..။ H .. တုန္းက အစ္မလည္း Holiday ကို စဥ္းစားေသးတာ.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. ဂြတ္ထ..ဂြတ္ထ...ႆစ္စ အစ္စ ေအ ဘ လြတ္ကာ

    ReplyDelete
  11. က ႀကီး ကေန အ ထိေတာင္ စာ မေၾကေသးဘူး
    A toZ ဆိုေဝးေသး

    ReplyDelete
  12. ဆီနဲ႔ဝိုင္ကို အၾကိဳက္ဆံုးပဲကြာ :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  13. "I have one sentence in my notes.
    The quieter you become, the more you can hear. Agree..?"

    I totally agree, but my boss doesn't agree :( Today at the meeting he intentionally mentioned that any opinion is not stupid, but quiet is stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ေပ်ာ္ရႊင္ေနသူေတြရဲ႕ ေအ တူ ဇီး ေတြကို ဖတ္မိျပီးသြားေတာ့ ငိုေၾကြးေနသူေတြရဲ႕ ေအတူဇီးကိုလည္း ဖတ္မိခ်င္လာတယ္... ဘယ္မွာ ဖတ္ရပါ့...

    ReplyDelete
  15. ြဇြန္႔အတြက္လည္း Google က မရွိမျဖစ္ သိပ္ကုိ အသုံး၀င္တယ္ မမ။ း)
    ဒီမွာေတာင္ ေရးမိေသးတယ္။ http://zunmoesett.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete

အမွတ္တရ ေရးခဲ့ပါ...